Individualized Education sessions provide information tailored to your needs. These 90-minute educational counseling sessions will provide a tailored opportunity to learn more about important topics in adoption and allow for a deeper dive into adoption issues that you may be curious about or struggling with.
90 Minute Session
This 90-minute session held will give you an opportunity to:
- Explore your feelings about important adoption issues such as transracial adoption, substance use in pregnancy, open adoption, and mental health issues.
- Learn more about expectant mothers and birthmothers and learn ways to build a positive relationship.
- Better understand how to develop a positive post-adoption contact relationship and why it will be beneficial to your child.
Setting your Appointment
- Please email Nina at Nina @NinaAndersonLCSW.com
- OR, contact Nina via her "contact" page.
- Once an appointment is set, you will receive an invitation to Nina's portal to complete a few intake forms.
- Meetings are held either in person in San Francisco, CA, or via zoom.